Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

This is my first attempt of my first entry on my first blog. Here you will find an assortment of items that I find interesting and hopefully you will too. This blog will be in addition to my radio show which you can listen to Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Pacific Time, which is 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. Mountain Time, which is 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Central Time which is 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. Eastern Time  click on this link  "Living Way Out Here"
for your time zone and you'll be able to hear me live.

 I will share recipes from a variety of sources, recipes that I have tried, ones that I might try, ones I will never attempt to try, and ones that if nothing else, are for a good laugh. My sources for recipes are family, friends and cookbooks dated as old as the 1800s to recent. Recipes are not the only things that I will be sharing here, I'll share pictures, stories, book reviews, poetry, gardening ideas and how it is to live way out here.  If any of you have ideas, suggestions, recipes or something you'd like me to share here I can be contacted by email at amywayouthere@gmail.com if I like what you send me I'll post it here.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Bloggerland! Your pictures are great! I look forward to see what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. I'm still taking baby steps with this and learning as I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I want to thank you for finally going two hours on your radio program. As much as I enjoy listening to everyone else, I really look forward to your program, as it brings me back to the best years in my life when I lived in a small village like Luna, and lived that hard but simple life. I have just sent you a book I think you will really enjoy, and that may provide you with a few more things to talk about. It is about an early family that settled in the area of Idaho that was the best place I ever lived.

    Thanks for everything,
    Bryan Sweetwood

    ReplyDelete