Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This past weekend we had the monthly sleep over with our grandchildren, we have 5 grandchildren the oldest, Willow, being 6 years old the youngest, Cooper, is 25 months. The rule is that the grandchildren can sleep over when they start sleeping through the night so this past sleep over was the first for the youngest. We were concerned that he might wake up during the night and forget where he was and start crying which could lead into becoming inconsolable. I'm happy to report that he slept through the night without a problem. I kept waking up throughout the night listening and going in and checking on all of them, no problems. Yay!

Do you know the difference between a million and a billion? On my radio show yesterday I talked a little about that, now I knew that there was a difference, obviously, but I didn't know the difference was so huge. Get this, 1 million minutes is a little less than 2 years whereas 1 billion minutes is 1,902 years! That's crazy! When it's put into minutes and years it's easier to comprehend than when it's in dollars, for me anyway. I thought that was interesting so if you missed my show yesterday that's one of the things I talked about. 


Listen to my show, "Living Way Out Here"
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon Eastern  on www.justmeasurescs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment