Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Yesterday afternoon one of our goats had her babies, she had twins, which will be easier than her previous pregnancy when she had tripletts. The babies are really cute, white with brown spots. I was concerned for them last night and didn't sleep well because of it. It was snowing, the wind was howling and it was freezing! I thought about going out and checking on them during the night but didn't because if they were all nestled in the straw and warm and comfortable I didn't want to disturb them. Our dogs alarm us to things out of the ordinary, they were quiet so I said a little prayer for the goats and tried to sleep.  I went out this morning to feed the animals, the babies and mom did great through the night.
Listen to my show, "Living Way Out Here"
Monday - Friday from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. MT on www.justmeasuresradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment